As a cornerstone in this community, and as leaders during times of tragedy and uncertainty, let us assure you that your family’s health and safety is our number one priority. Many of you have reached out asking how Bayliff & Son Funeral Home is ensuring that our community is safe at funerals. We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, and following CDC, state, and local health guidelines for funeral homes. Here’s what you need to know:
- We are diligent in our response to ensure the well-being of our staff, the families we serve, and the greater community. At this point, services are continuing – with modifications.
- We have hand sanitizer, tissues, and hand soap available throughout Bayliff & Son.
- If your family needs to meet with our staff, we can do so by phone if you would feel more comfortable.
- At a funeral, it is natural to show you care by shaking hands, hugging, and gathering close together. We are reminding everyone to limit personal contact and give appropriate distance to others in attendance.
- We are diligently cleaning all high-touch surfaces, including all door handles, faucets, countertops, toilets, and water fountains.
- If you are feeling sick, stay home while keeping in mind there will be opportunities in the future to visit with loved ones and express condolences.
- We will monitor the number of individuals congregating in our rooms. If this number exceeds what is recommended, we will kindly move those in attendance to less crowded areas.
- Our staff are trained, educated, and responsible when handling those who have died. Let us assure you that we are providing the same dignified and exceptional care we are known for – now and in the days ahead.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Together, we will support one another, showing yet again the strength and resolve of our wonderful community.